Enactor’s Inventory Manager is a central enterprise module which operationally helps retailers control stock movements as well as give accurate and clear knowledge of stock levels and locations. It also provides the single real-time view of stock is critical for omni-channel selling and fulfilment applications which rely on its accuracy.
The Hub’s Inventory Manager helps a retail operator:
- To integrate to all systems holding stock including all Enactor store stock, ERP, Warehouse, Merchandising
- Get a single real-time view of all stock positions across the estate
- Manage all movements of stock between stores, warehouse and for deliveries
- Access a record of all stock movements in a repository
- Have as a single point of contact for third party systems e.g. ERP and Merchandising System
- Get touchpoints with access real-time stock levels globally for ordering
The applications for tracking stock across all channels:
- Collects and records stock and stock movement data
- Gives accuracy for quick decision making of stock movements and promising.