Enactor’s Omni-Ordering Engine, supports live two way data feeds to all customer touchpoints with a single view of all orders in real-time. This means that journeys are now fluid in a way never seen before in hospitality with orders being created, amended, rewarded and paid for seamlessly across any channel.
- Mobile or fixed POSe applications send orders straight to kitchen or bar to be prepared
- They also send all orders from the table to Omni-Ordering Engine in the cloud.
- Smartphone app is fully loaded with functionality to order food for any journey
- Off-site order in advance, order takeaway
- On-site order at table
- Full range of options for customer to enjoy their meal.
- It also displays live points, menus and tracks orders. On the smartphone or tablet bills are updated in the real time so that when it come to paying, the customer can pay at table with out the presence of staff.
- The Hub’s web integration means that journeys can be started and maintained on the website.
- Customers can check all the details of their account by logging in. They can order in all the fulfilment options, redeem points from vouchers, peruse menus and offers on top of the the usual functionalities.
- The Hub’s hosted omni-ordering piece in the cloud means that all touchpoints are full integrated with each other and as onsite-restaurant operational applications. This is because it treats orders associated with table or specific customers agnostically.
- Enactor’s omni-ordering base technology make the addition of different new channels a possibility. The Enactor Platform and Tools were designed for the addition of new channels to be extremely easy for IT departments and development teams to implement. In the future, Hub elements like omni-ordering are open to additional ordering channels such as messenger apps like Facebook or automated Verbal platforms like Amazon Echo.